Re: Is Ubuntu a debian derivative or is it a fork?

#include <hallo.h>
* Tollef Fog Heen [Tue, May 31 2005, 06:06:28PM]:
> * Stephen Birch
>
> | The project seems to have established a mechanism for putting new
> | packeges directly into Ubuntu.  Are new Ubuntu packages also put in
> | Debian by the Ubuntu team members?
>
> Yes.

And I think it is a fair demand asking all Ubuntu Developers to wear the
Ubuntu hats when Ubuntu specific questions are beeing discussed.

Read: I expect you to specify whateveryourloginis@ubuntu.com in the From:
field, otherwise reading the mail discussions and understanding people's
position becomes hard.

Regards,
Eduard.

PS: Please don't say "I am completely unbiased, I _just_ have another
real-life employer, there is no need to know whom I am working for". I
won't buy that.
--
<ace\aruu2> 23 bans ... die Illuminaten waren hier
<weasel> .oO( /kb ace lueg nicht, 24 )