Re: Hosting for DebBlue (Set of themes for Debian)

Le Samedi 28 Mai 2005 15:21, Jaap Haitsma a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> DebBlue is a set of themes for Debian. It contains a grub splash,
> bootsplash, gdm theme, gnome-splash screen and a desktop background. I'm
> the creator of the themes. And some of the themes are now by default in
> Debian sarge :-) If I'm correct the background, gdm theme and the gnome
> splash screen
>
> Andreas Mueller (a debian developer) has been so kind to setup
> http://debblue.debian.net (I guess all debian developers can setup these
> addresses) and host the data on a server which some hosting provider
> gave him for free.
>
> The hosting provider now decided without any notice not to host debblue
> anymore :-(. Andreas told me that who couldn't help me out with other
> hosting.
>
> Is there somebody else who can help me out. The website needs about 15MB
> of space and needs PHP.

I think that you can have a look at TuxFamily (www.tuxfamily.org).
TuxFamily is a french host for free projects. It provides a lot of services
(web, php, mysql, postgresql, cvs, mail, mailing-lists, dns) for free.
You can subscribe at https://panel.tuxfamily.org/subscribe.pl , then create a
project, and a web space in your project. Any requests for a service need to
be moderated, but I think that there won't be any problems for you ;-).

--
Florent Bayle