Re: RFC: A new video-related section

On Friday 27 May 2005 04:09 am, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> though, that would mean that 'sound' won't have that many package. so
> maybe we should rename sound into multimedia and populate it with video
> players too ?

  It might make sense -- but on the other hand, given that our sections will
be basically useless for anyone trying to actually find software even if we
do this, does it really make sense to invest a lot of effort in rebalancing
them?

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|                       After the game, the king and                        |