Important l10n notification for maintainers

Hello,

After being notified twice about this problem by the release team I'm
sorry to have to ask maintainers to *not* accept pt_BR translations
coming from Rodrigo Tadeu Claro (rlinux) <rlinux@vivax.com.br>.

Although he has good intentions he is clearly not able to understand
writen english as much as needed to keep the same meaning of the
sentences he translates.

We're discussing ways of not leting this happen again at
debian-l10n-portuguese. In the meanwhile, if you have any doubts on if
you should accept a pt_BR translation, mainly for last minute sarge
translation updates, please do contact me in private and I'll be able to
help reviewing.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>