Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:03:32 +0200
To: p2@debian.org, sam+deb@zoy.org
Cc: Olivier Bornet <Olivier.Bornet@idiap.ch>
Subject: OpenCV not in testing
From: Olivier Bornet <Olivier.Bornet@idiap.ch>

Hello OpenCV and libdc1394/coriander debian packages maintainer,

as sarge is in freeze and the new stable version is coming soon, I will
be very happy to have opencv packages in testing now. It seems it is
blocked by libdc1394. Looking at libdc1394 don't show me the reason why
this is blocked.

Could you look at it and help these package to go into sarge ?

Thanks in advance for your help, and thanks for packaging these
software.

        Olivier
----- End forwarded message -----

Is it possible to push opencv in testing ? And if not, can we do
something to have opencv in testing soon ?

--
Olivier Bornet                |    français : http://puck.ch/f
Swiss Ice Hockey Results      |    english  : http://puck.ch/e