lxdoom: help wanted

For some time I've been more or less MIA, but in the past month or so it became impossible for me to do debian work: the processor in my desktop, my only Debian machine (the only other machine I own has a proprietary, non-Linux compatible (Airport Extreme) wifi card) released its magic smoke.

For that reason, could interested developers please NMU lxdoom? It has a couple of patches in the bts that should be applied.

Thanks very much to any who can help.

Joe

PS: Not subscribed to -devel, please CC me.