mdadm+udev needs MORE testing!

We have revamped the mdadm fix in a much cleaner way, using a patch
by Erik van Konijnenburg to fix the --auto command line option.
Also, some fixes to mdrun (which is deprecated but must still work)
and device node permissions have been committed. Lastly,
a README.udev file is now provided.

If you get a chance, please test the latest package:

> You can get mdadm 1.9.0-2.2 for i386 as well as the source package
> from
>
>   deb http://debian.madduck.net ~madduck/packages/nmu/mdadm/
>   deb-src http://debian.madduck.net ~madduck/packages/nmu/mdadm/
>
> or
>
>   http://debian.madduck.net/~madduck/packages/nmu/mdadm/

Thanks a lot.

`. `'`

whatever you do will be insignificant,
but it is very important that you do it.
                                                     -- mahatma gandhi