Bug#309910: ITP: kcheckers -- Qt-based checkers boardgame
Owner: Tommaso Moroni <email@example.com>
* Package name : kcheckers
Version : 0.6
Upstream Author : Artur Wiebe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://kcheckers.osdn.org.ua/
* License : GPL
Description : Qt-based checkers boardgame
Kcheckers is a Qt version of the classic boardgame "checkers", also known as "draughts".
It has the following features:
* Built-in checkers engine.
* English and Russian rules of play.
* Beginner, Novice, Average, Good, Expert and Master levels of skill.
* Green, Marble and Wooden themes of the board.
* Portable Draughts Notation database format support.
* PDN preview widget.
* Saving, loading and restarting of game.
* Auto change of the men's color.
* Auto saving of settings.
* Optional numeration of the board.
* The on-line description of the play's rules.
* Threads support.
* Internationalization support (now German and Russian).
* Network capabilities.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 3.1
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.11-5-hope1
Locale: LANG=it_IT, LC_CTYPE=it_IT (charmap=ISO-8859-1)