Please try out dpatch 2.0.12 from experimental

Hi,

on the weekend, dpatch 2.0.12 has been uploaded to experimental. It
introduces some great new features and some fixes that are
inappropriate for unstable at this stage of the release[1].

Please try out the package from experimental to find bugs before it is
uploaded to unstable.

Greetings
Marc

[1] if the release team says "ok", I can upload to unstable on the
weekend or in the middle of next week, but I won't do before sarge
release so without the explicit Ok.