Re: cogito_0.10-1 available

Ben Finney <ben@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
] It could be better described, yes. My understanding of /usr/share as
] "architecture-independent" (and read-only, as the description
] continues) is that /usr/share/can potentially be mounted read-only
] for multiple machines of different architectures.

Ok, I can deal with that.  Thanks for the explanation.

I'll move the Cogito shell fragments from /usr/lib/cogito to
/usr/share/cogito.  There is talk (of course) of reimplementing Cogito,
possibly in C -- if that happens I'll put the C libraries and binary
helper programs back in /usr/lib/cogito.

I'll put up cogito_0.10-2 later today with this fix.

--
Sebastian