Re: successful sparc buildd log, but no upload after 11 days

In article <[🔎] 20050508165106.GB17349@kitenet.net> you write:
>Ren=E9 van Bevern wrote:
>> One of my packages (ncmpc) is kept out of testing because of a missing
>> build for sparc (it is unblocked). Looking at the buildd log for sparc
>> [1], the package seems to have built successfully on April 25th 2005.
>> Unfortunately, there has been no upload until now. I have contacted
>> sparc@buildd.debian.org but have still no reply. Is there anything
>> else I could do?
>
>Well be assured you're not alone; several packages being tracked by the
>release team are blocked due to missing sparc uploads.
>
>However, I don't know what to do about it, except hope the buildd
>maintainers check their email eventually, and wish there was a place in
>the BTS for these things..

I'm able to build the packages on my sparc pbuilder, but the sparc
buildd maintainer insisted I don't upload them.  As a normal DD, I'm
not fighting this issue further without the backing of either the
technical committee (which refused to rule) or the DPL (the previous
one eventually sided with the buildd maintainer).

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html