Re: mplayer 1.0pre7

A Mennucc wrote:
hi

mplayer 1.0pre7 is ready and packaged at
http://tonelli.sns.it/pub/mplayer/sarge

a.

ps: still no news from ftpmasters... hope they at least will try to read
  http://people.debian.org/~mjr/mplayer.html

FTP Assistants --
     member Randall Donald (NEW processing)
     member Daniel Silverstone (NEW processing)
     member Joerg Jaspert (NEW processing)

Am I correct in assuming "NEW processing" means this is what you guys volunteered to handle? Did new packages stop getting processed because someone uploaded that "hot-babe" package?

Thanks for doing the work of cleaning up mplayer. I hope it gets included soon.

Jeff