Re: [Fwd: Re: partimage-server]

Hi Martin
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 10:51 pm, Martin Kos wrote:
> hi everbody
>
> i'm forwarding this to the list and perhaps somebody could close the
> bug for partimage-server, please?
>
> greets
>   KoS
>
> ps.: i am NOT a subscriber of the list so please take me on the CC

AIUI all packages from the same source package migrate to testing
together.  Partimage-server is built from the partimage source package.
This source package has 2 RC bugs.
 - #210611 tagged woody which should be irrelevant for testing migration
 - #294953 which will block all of partimage from testing.

<snip>
--
Cheers
Andrew V.