Bug 456789: ITP: libjustdoit -- Always does what you want
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug 456789: ITP: libjustdoit -- Always does what you want
- From: "Jörg Jaspert" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 10:45:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <gngTHNuS.1112345134.2007540.joerg@mail>
* Package name : libjustdoit
Version : 1.0
Upstream Author : Noone. It was just there.
* URL or Web page : Just open your webbrowser after you installed the
lib. And the Homepage will be there!
* License : Whatever you wish it is.
Description : Always does what you want.
This library is THE thing we all waited for. Install it and be
happy. It just does what you want. It has a lot of built-in functions,
some are listed below. If one isn't there yet - no problem, just use
libjustdoit to get it added! Its all that easy!
Some example functions:
justdoit() - THE central function in this library, everything else is
built around this one. A sample call is
"justdoit(make_coffee)" which will instantly burn your
refrigerator. Or take "justdoit(mail_beloved)" and see
how nice it calls your wife.
Other nice examples one could think of are
"justdoit(install_sarge)" and watch a gentoo compile run
(Depends on apt-gentoo from
get_money() - Instantly calls the policy and locks your door until
they are there.
are_we_there_yet() - Hands you an ice-cream immediately.
get_dpl() - Will instantly hack vote.debian.org, changing the DPL vote
to ensure you are ranked below NOTA.
add_mplayer_to_debian() - Segfault
Some missing functions:
release_sarge() - Sorry, this one isn't finished yet. We are still
trying to get it working, but it always has bugs and
hangs waiting for other stuff.
get_into_cabal() - Sorry, TINC.
<Fubak> /msg NickServ IDENTIFY arschloch
<codebreaker> /msg nickserv ghost Fubak arschloch
-!- Fubak has quit [Nick collision from services.])