Re: automake/autoconf in build-dependencies

Hi,

> >The current practice and trend is going the other way,
> >but I strongly recommend for using autoconf/automake in build scripts.
> Does cdbs do it right?

I've looked at the source of cdbs, and I figure that users of
cdbs can configure and set variables:

DEB_AUTO_UPDATE_LIBTOOL
DEB_AUTO_UPDATE_AUTOCONF
DEB_AUTO_UPDATE_AUTOMAKE
DEB_AUTO_UPDATE_ACLOCAL

So the users are given the option of re-generating auto* stuff.

BTW, I'm a bit worried about auto-generating debian/control
with cdbs; it will regenerate debian/control at
build-time, which will make information in 'Sources.gz'
obsolete and less useful.

regards,
	junichi