Another load of typos

Hi,

now that the problems with my last bunch of bug reports on mostly "its"
vs. "it's" mistakes some months ago seem to be solved, I've found another
load of typos of the "a" vs. "an" flavor, about 110 in total.

Now my questions are as follows:

- Anything I should do differently when reporting them to the BTS except
  for adding the package name to the subject? Or should I not do it
  through the BTS at all? Well, just tell me how you think I should
  make the maintainers aware of what I've found.

- Might it be reasonable to not check for duplicates before sending the
  reports? I'm using a relatively recent Packages file from unstable -
  and checking whether it is a duplicate probably is much easier for the
  maintainer than it is for me (they should know it immediately when
  they see my bug report, I guess, while I'd have to read through the
  bug lists of a hundred packages at least).

To verify that what I think to be incorrect really is, here is the list
of "words" I've found to be used with "a" but which I think should be
used with "an":

ACPI
Adlib
AX.25