On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 11:26:07AM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> * Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr) [050314 11:20]:
>
> > > How do you demonstrate that?  Via popularity-contest?
>
> > But then, popularity-contest installation per default was dropped for
> > debian-installer rc3, so ...
>
> We don't say "it needs 50 entries in popularity-contest", but just: 50
> users. How this is demonstrated, may be different. Enough traffic on the
> porter list might also be enough - or enough bug reports coming from
> that arch. Or whatever. I don't expect that to be the blocking critieria
> for any arch.

I believe that kfreebsd-gnu matches all the mentioned requirements [1] except
this one.  There are quite many bug reports for this system (hundreds) but
most of them come from me ;).  If you could be more specific, that'd be much
appreciated.

[1] Of course, we don't have the DD signatures yet, but there are more than 5
DDs working on this so there's no problem collecting them.

--
 .''`.   Proudly running Debian GNU/kFreeBSD unstable/unreleased (on UFS2+S)
: :' :