Re: mipsel drop / buildd situation Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space]

Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> This argument has been brought up so many times by now that I'm amazed
> people /still/ try it.
>
> The answer is, simply, 'not'. Go learn to use google if you want to know
> why.

You're ignoring people arguing the other side of the issue. For example,
in <20050222200955.GA14422@kitenet.net>, I give some very real examples
of how having to support many architectures has redireted a lot of my
time away from other activities that could have sped up or improved the
release.

--
see shy jo