DPL IRC Debate Time Change (Was: Re: DPL debate 2005: 19 March 2005, 23:00 UTC)

martin f krafft wrote:
[This should have gone to d-d-a in the first place too, sorry]

(So should this - sorry!)

Hello, world.

This year's DPL debate will take place on Saturday, 19 March 2005,
at 23:00 UTC[0]. It will last for two hours. The meeting will take
place on the Freenode IRC network[1], using two channels:

Actually, we are sorry to say that this announced time for the DPL IRC
debate turned out to be no good.  We are still working at finding a time
that is suitable for all of the candidates (so many of them and in so
many different timezones!).  We will announce the new timing of the DPL
IRC debate when it is known.  For the moment please note that it will
now (almost certainly) not be held on the 19th at 23:00 UTC.

Helen.