Re: Key management using a USB key

On 07-Mar-05, 17:46 (CST), David H?rdeman <david@2gen.com> wrote:
> o Revocation certificates for the gpg keys, are there arguments
>  for/against storing them on the usb key?

While you might store the revocation certificate (RC) on *a* key, I certainly
wouldn't store it on *the* key. If you lose the usb key with the gpg
keys, you do want to be able to revoke them, right?

Since the RCs are not something I need regularly, I put mine on a couple
of CDs, and printed a copy (worst case).

Steve

--
Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net