mipsel drop / buildd situation Was: [Fwd: Re: GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space]

On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 07:20:42PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:

> If the build fails on sparc, arm, and s390, how should this be
> indicative that we should drop s390, mipsel, and hppa?

mipsel is a little wrong in this list. We had some hardware problems on
the 2 mipsel buildds (Same Machine, Same Manuf. Date, Same time PSU
defect) and it took a while to get at least one up. The short-after
death of one of the machines went past me although ryan murray did his
best to reach me.

The buildd situation on mipsel will improve during this week as we'll
hopefully get the second machine up and running again and there are
plans to get another 700Mhz SMP Machine up and running on the weekend.

mipsel will catch up very soon.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                  flo@rfc822.org             +49-171-2280134