Re: Bug #298195: ITP: tinywm -- Ridiculously tiny window manager

> This is why random Joe off the street should not be writing licences.

>From what I can gather, the license was developed through discussion on
OSI's mailing list, and in the end it was OSI who approved it.  Quite
different from "random Joe off the street" whipping up some homebrew
license and slapping it on some code.

I will be making another TinyWM release real soon now, and it will be
put into the public domain.  I'm tired of license drama -- that's partly
why I started using this license.  I guess the joke's on me. ;)

As far as it not being worth packaging for debian, I won't really get
involved in that debate except basically to say that it is certainly
worthy of debate.  It would be useful to have it apt-gettable, but then
again.. it's 60 lines of code! :)

--
Nick Welch aka mackstann | mack @ incise.org | http://incise.org