Re: NoX idea

> see
> http://www.linuxbase.org/modules.php?name=specrev&url=http://www.linuxbase.org/spec//booksets/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/set1.html
> for what the LSB has to say about the subject
So its seems SuSE was following LSB recommendations.
Just wondering if Debian should switch to LSB recommendation
Well, I see that there was some lengthy discussion about it
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/01/msg01898.html) so I don't
want a new one to be launched unless there are new arguments or
statements to added. But could someone tell me if there are official
plans to switch to LSB, perhaps this is something to be targeted for the
release after sarge?

Greetings Ben

LSB recommends:
0	halt
1	single user mode
2	multiuser with no network services exported
3	normal/full multiuser
4	reserved for local use, default is normal/full multiuser
5	multiuser with xdm or equivalent
6	reboot