Re: dehs will stop

>I know that I thougt dehs per se not too useful, but the watch section
>on qa.d.o has inspired me to write watch files for two of my packages.
>Not much (2 out of 7), admittedly, but I think that it's fairly useful.
>I think the experimental columns are overkill (as people packaging
>experimental stuff probably monitor upstream releases even more
>closely).
>If 25% of the packages can be watched, hey, that's a fair share.

Are we still talking around dehs as a personal  developer tool?

Is It a so hard work to add this watch file, only as an example for some
of your package i had built it in some minutes:

xml2
--------
version=2
http://download.ofb.net/gale/xml2-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz

xtermset
----------
version=2
ftp://ftp2.sf.net/pub/sourceforge/c/cl/clts/xtermset-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz

ferm
-----------
version=2
http://ferm.sourceforge.net/ferm-([\d\.]+)\.tar\.gz

If we still think to fix watch file only for application that we doesn't
strictly follow this will not help dehs. You must fill every file watch
for everyone of your package that had a valid upstream and acessible
repo. We all know naturally some exceptions like only as example if
there aren't available tarball releases/snapshot but u build your
package from cvs/svn/arch.

Tanks,
Stefano