Re: Automatic building of (parts of) the archive

On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 06:43:41PM +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in order to test whether packages that build-depend on tetex can still
> be built with the upcoming version 3.0, I would like to automatically
> build as many of these packages.  I know where I can read about setting
> up a buildd, but two questions remain:
>
> - are there any scripts that hand over the next package in a list after
>   one build has finished (without setting up a copy of wanna-build...)?

Use 'wanna-build --merge-packages' and provide it a customised Packages
file that only includes the stuff you want to build, then run buildd and it
will crunch through of all of the packages. You might want to go through:

http://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/

and

http://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/setting-up

Regards