Does this break binary compatability on 64bit architectures?

Hello.

Upstream of a library package that I maintain changed function prototypes
in the followinf way:

> -int mailpop3_retr(mailpop3 * f, uint32_t index, char ** result,
> +int mailpop3_retr(mailpop3 * f, unsigned int index, char ** result,
>                  size_t * result_len);

That is, 'uint32_t' was changed to 'unsigned int'.

Does this break binary compatability on any of debian architectures (so
soname change is needed)?