Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?
- From: Sam Watkins <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:59:58 +1100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20050209155958.GA6596@bart.samwatkins.homeunix.net>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20050109214508.GA25275@mithrandi.za.net> <20050122051010.GB2600@bart.local> <20050125035128.GA2445@bart.local> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050125195320.GC3235@mithrandi.za.net> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 05:22:23PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 21:53 +0200, Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> > After some discussion with the other upstream authors, the current plan
> > of action is:
> > The next release of Dosage will check both /etc/dosage/disabled, and
> > ~/.dosage/disabled, and effectively disable any comics listed in either
> > of the two locations. Sexy Losers will be included in the system-wide
> > file by default, along with any other similarly offensive comics that
> > are added in the future.
> > Is this sufficient to deal with your concerns?
> Sounds pretty good to me...