TRANSFER ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!!!

From: Mr.Richard Amman.
Dear sir,

RE: FUNDS TRANSFER.

I am making this chance contact and proposal to you because of the
position you occupy and in the hope that we will establish a common mutual
benefitting relationship in this regard.

I head an audit committee in the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) and we are presently reviewing contracts awarded to foreign
firms by the past managements of NNPC between 1988 to 1999.

The NNPC is a Nigerian Government owned Oil Company solely responsible
for the worldwide sale of the Nigerian Crude (Bonny-light which is
equivalent to the North Sea Brent) and accounts for over 85% our
National Income.

NATURE AND SIZE OF FUNDS.

In the course of our review of these contract records; my colleagues
and I have secured the sum of Twenty Three Million United States of
America Dollars (US$23,000,000) from the contracts under review. This amount
is now successfully positioned in the NNPC records as outstanding
contract payment due to a foreign contractor and it is our desire to cause
this money to be paid to a foreigner whom we will front as the rightful
foreign contractor and beneficiary.

MY PROPOSAL.

As we have perfected the modalities to achieve a hitch free and risk
free operation to realize our desire, I ask you to participate and be the
foreigner. We intend to follow the normal rules, procedures and
processes outlined for the payment of a foreign contractor and we hope to
cause payment to be effected to your accounts within 14 working days.

We have therefore agreed to:
(1) Ask for your full participation/assistance.
(2) Use your account for this transfer.
(3) Give you a share of 30% while we benefit 70% from your account.
(4) Discuss the safety of our share, what volume to invest and areas of
good investment.

Finally, I thank you for your anticipated co-operation while I await
your urgent response to this message as timing is a very important tool
to the success of this transaction.

Endeavor also to keep this to yourself only so as to sustain the
confidential nature of this opportunity.

Reply by e-mail:rochamman@mail.com,Tel.No.234-1-434-4651.

Yours faithfully,

Mr.Richard Amman.