Re: list what's in the NEW queue?
On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 08:39:10PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> It works and is available from dak.ganneff.de. And the packages is
> used on several archives now. Its just not out of NEW atm.
So, let's *guess* ...
* ftp-master surely knows about the license on that one, so it's not a
"*I* don't like the license" issue
* it's not a "fetch me pr0n!" package, no problem there
* it's not ftp-master's business to judge on _technical_ merits of the
pacakge (bad packaging practices, missing dependencies, ignores
/chapter and verse/ of policy, ...), so we can safely rule that one
* ftp-master hasn't got the time atm (where "m" ~ "at least 2 months",
AFAICT)... we have this thing called debian-devel-announce, you know?
* -release decided to stop processing NEW ... we still have this thing
called debian-devel-announce, you know?
Did I miss a memo?