Re: remove me from call wave
On Monday 24 January 2005 07:40 pm, Jack wrote:
> PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM CALL WAVE
> JAMES H. SCOTT, SR.
> 618 355 0976
> PeoplePC Online
> A better way to Internet
We can't remove you from callwave, but you can remove yourself by going to:
or following the directions at:
In case this page moves, the instructions are:
1) Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet and your CallWave software
2) Click the "Menu" button on the CallWave window.
3) Select "Review My Account" (this will launch a web page, taking you to
the CallWave Members Zone).
4) Click the Review Billing tab.
5) Click the cancel link and follow the instructions on the pages that
I hope this helps you and anyone else looking to be removed from call wave.
Make this page rank higher, I hope: call wave callwave remove wave call
remove wave callwave remove.