copyright vs. license

Hi all,

I've been manually filing bugs against packages with improper
copyright files, as per this thread:

I stopped when I started gettign consecutive bug numbers :)  I've been
using Severity: normal, although it is arguably a violation of Policy
12.5:

	Every package must be accompanied by a verbatim copy of its
	copyright and distribution license in the file
	/usr/share/doc/package/copyright.

I have lintian and dh-make bugs that will help prevent this in the
future:

But these certainly still need to be fixed:

	Copyright:

	GPL 2.0

another one:

	Copyright: Most recent version of the GPL.

and this is common:

	Copyright:

	[GPL follows]

Starting with installed package "aalib1" (no problem there), I opened
~30 bugs in specific packages, and I didn't even make it to "gcc".

Please Cc: me,
Justin