Re: murphy is listed on spamcop

On Nov 25, Miquel van Smoorenburg <miquels@cistron.nl> wrote:

> Spamcop isn't bad. If you mail them, they will respond. And if
Sure, they will check the listing, remove it, LART the lusers who caused
it and after a couple of months it will happen again. It's not the fault
of the spamcop operators, it's just bound to work this way because users
are stupid. Even our users, who should know better than to report spam
received from mailing lists, but still do.

> you explain that 146.82.138.6 is a mail forwarder, they will
> probably be happy to whitelist it so that it won't ever end up
> in the spamcop BL ever again.
No, spamcop does not accept whitelisting requests.

--
ciao, |
Marco | [9416 rePnrvYTt3h..]