Re: dselect survey

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org> writes:

> Popcon says (rank by vote)
> #rank name      inst  vote   old recent no-files (maintainer)
> 371   dselect   5783  1310  3162  1310     1     (Dpkg Development)

Yes, I was not very clear.  What I really meant was "who uses the
full-screen interface of dselect?".  From the the answers I have got so
far, it seems that some people sometimes use "dselect update" or
similar, but not the spiffy interface prvided by dselect.  (I guess a
:-) would be appropriate here.)

>> <survey>
>> I used dselect [ ] weeks ago.
>> (-1 means it was so long ago that I don't remember or never did).
>> </survey>
>
> What would I use for two hour ago? "0"?

You got it.

I will summarise the result next week.

Regards,
--
                                                    Jens Peter Secher
_DD6A 05B0 174E BFB2 D4D9 B52E 0EE5 978A FE63 E8A1 jpsecher get2net dk_