Re: Do we have this situation now?

* Frank Küster [Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:04:34 +0100]:

> There is currently no technical solution to this (there will be, with
> versioned bug reports). But since we are all reading
> debian-devel-announce, we all know about
> http://www.wolffelaar.nl/~sarge/, which is a fine social solution to
> this problem.

  also, members of the Release Team try to keep an eye and reopen + tag
  sarge those bugs. if the maintainer remembers to do it himself, well,
  that's helpful.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Proper treatment will cure a cold in seven days, but left to itself, a
cold will hang on for a week.
                -- Darrell Huff