Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 05:15:24AM -0800, Don Armstrong wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2004, Brian Nelson wrote:
> > However, we must also be careful not to mindlessly follow the
> > DFSG--after all, it was written in a different time when little
> > thought was given to documentation licenses.
>
> The hundreds, no thousands, of messages that have been sent regarding
> this issue indicate, at least to me, that we are not mindlessly
> following or rejecting the DFSG. That such works are still in Debian
> and that we are even planning on releasing them in place is an example
> of that.

We're releasing sarge with them because we could not release sarge in a
reasonable timeframe otherwise.  Many posts in this thread indicate that
the removals will begin as soon as sarge is released.

--
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!