Re: Question about maintaining the unofficial/parallel apache-lingerd package.

* "Kevin B. McCarty"

| Alexis Sukrieh wrote:
|
| > I'm maintaining an unofficial package, apache-lingerd [1].
| > It's a new flavour of the official Debian apache source tree.
| >
| > As it won't be included in Debian,
|
| Why not?  It looks to be of general interest, judging by the description
| at the page in your footnote.

There's not really any point in doing much work on the apache 1
branch.  Apache 1 is dead upstream (or, low activity security-fixes
only-mode) and will be orphaned by the Debian maintainers once Sarge
is out the door.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-