Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> writes:

> OK, then the ftp-masters have already decided that the GFDL is
> DFSG-compliant since they've always accepted packages containing
> GFDL stuff, and this discussion is completely pointless.

Brian, you're deliberately missing the point.  The FTP masters used to
take the position that we should have a weaker standard for
documentation.  We past a GR to prohibit this, and a second GR to make
the prohibition effective only after sarge is released, and I have no
reason to think that the FTP masters will ignore them.

Thomas