Re: Intent to mass-file bugs: FDL/incorrect copyright files

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:

> * Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net) [041118 02:40]:
> > We have no way to force developers to take bugs seriously.  Some bugs
> > can be fixed by NMU
>
> Sorry, but: You can't NMU if the maintainer disagrees with the solution,
> except if the technical comittee rules otherwise. (See the constitution
> for the reasons why.)

Yes, you are correct.  What I meant was that if a developer is simply
ignoring a bug, but does not actually disagree with a solution, than
an NMU is allowable.  That's what I meant to be packed into the "Some
bugs" qualification, and I didn't mean to give the wrong impression.

Thomas