special request - no spam - seriously!

Hi

I know that this is for sure an usual request posted on this list. Sorry for
that.

But I am desperately looking for Debian hacker which are also engaged in
Linux. I know that Linux is not far from Debian. Anyway.

For my final thesis dealing with ?coordination mechanism and coordination
success at Linux? I am looking for volunteers reserving some time for an
e-mail or telephone interview.

If you may want to support me on that?just let me know.

Kind regards,

Falko Klein

PS. I am student of business administration at University of
Eichstaett-Ingolstadt, Germany. Also see www.wfi.edu

--
Falko Klein
Münzbergstrasse 9

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!