Versioned bugs in the BTS (was: Drop testing)

Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de> wrote:

> Besides, we'll have a bug database which tracks version numbers. This in
> turn means that we have a nice distinction between bugs that are actually
> RC in the "fix this if we'd want to release Etch tomorrow" sense, and bugs
> that are RC in the "keep this out of testing" sense.

This sounds great, and I heard that it has been promised for after the
sarge release, sounding as if it was implemented yet. Is the counterpart
also implemented, namely testing scripts that take this information into
account?

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster