Re: Security updates for sarge?

Hi, Anthony Towns wrote:

> doing the work /first/ is the obvious way of demonstrating that the offer
> will actually get followed up;

... assuming that there's any work that *can* be done without having
access.

Case in point: I would very much like to set up the required buildd
environments on the Debian computers in question. (Presumably they already
run a buildd for sid...)

I can't do that without actual root-level access to them.

"You want to help? Start by buying your own mips machine!" isn't going to
cut it. Besides, I already (and gladly) did that, for m68k.

--
Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf@smurf.noris.de