Re: Security updates for sarge?

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Jan Niehusmann wrote:
> > Question to the security team: What's holding back security support for
> > sarge? (This is not a complaint - I'm just curious)
>
> It still (as written on -project one or two weeks ago) lacks the
> infrastructure as in a working buildd network that processes the
> target ``testing-security''.  This is something that two people in
> Debian can set up.  (This is only information, please don't start
> a flamware about it).

I've asked this question informally a few times, but I'll ask it
again:

Is there anything that those of us who are not these two people can do
to help with this, short of not bothering them about it?

Don Armstrong

--
If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its
freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money it