Re: Security updates for sarge?

Joey writes:
>Jan Niehusmann wrote:
>> Question to the security team: What's holding back security support for
>> sarge? (This is not a complaint - I'm just curious)
>
>It still (as written on -project one or two weeks ago) lacks the
>infrastructure as in a working buildd network that processes the
>target ``testing-security''.  This is something that two people in
>Debian can set up.  (This is only information, please don't start
>a flamware about it).

Thanks for the info. It would be nice to see this kind of information
made more readily available, more often.

Colin/Steve - you seem to have been posting about once every 3 weeks
listing current sarge status. Can you up the frequency of that please?
A weekly short summary might help a great deal to keep people informed
and focussed on doing sarge work.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth