Re: Last call for expat maintainer before NMU

Raphael Bossek (raphael.bossek@gmx.de) wrote:
> This is a last try to reach Ardo, the official expat package maintainer.

And your previous attempts have been what...?

I'm aware there's a wishlist for the newer version.  I've not been aware up to
now this newer version is needed to fix bugs in other packages.  You could've
added that to the already existing wishlist report.  I just re-checked: That
info is not there.

> I intent to make NMU for expat because I have to due to latest python-4suite package I'm maintaining. A newer version of
> libexpat is required to fix some major bugs reported agains
> python-4suite.

I'll take care of it this Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>