Re: Updating scanners and filters in Debian stable (3.1)

Matthew Garrett wrote:
> Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:
>
> > But we cannot roll out a stable update at any time.  Guess why there
> > haven't been a stable update for month_s_ now.  It's not that I'm not
> > working on it...
>
> What prevents this from being possible? What would we have to do to
> change that situation?

It requires an ftp-master to make a release.  I'm not an ftp-master.
It usually takes about half a day / one day, depending on the number
of updates, so probably 1.5-2.5 days given the current numbe of
updates.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book