Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 12:49:53AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 03:26:38PM -0700, Adam McKenna wrote:
> > If you are in the business of providing customer service via a role account,
> > the onus is on you to communicate properly.
>
> We are not in any business. We're a bunch of volunteers, and you don't
> get to dictate anyone how to run his mail.

I'm not in a position to dictate anything; I'm merely advocating and
expressing opinions.  I would like to see Debian run more professionally
than it is currently.  Many people seem to have problem with that, but that's
not going to stop me from speaking up when I see issues like this.

At the very least, if the people running their dialup mail servers would STFU
already about being filtered and quit complaining on Debian lists, I'd be
happy.

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>