Re: Nice ideas about a bug tracking system

This one time, at band camp, Andrew Suffield said:
> On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 12:30:36PM -0400, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > But I agree, being able to search the body of the bugs for some text
> > string would be nice.
>
> grep

That works if you have an account and can log in to do so.  It doesn't
work for a maintainer in the NM queue, or an interested person who wants
to research similar bugs before filing a new one.
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |