Re: Updating scanners and filters in Debian stable (3.1)

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 02:48:39PM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Absolutely agree. I'd add there requent changing package AND beta releases
> which are subject to frequent changes (e.g. mozilla subprojects and so on).

We have experimental for that.  "Volatile" would, in my estimation, be for
stuff that is downright dangerous or absolutely useless a year later.  The
only reason Mozilla in woody fits this criteria is that it was pretty buggy,
nasty, early-cycle code.  I don't think that Mozilla now fits that bill (at
least, I can easily imagine myself using my current version of Firefox in
two years time).

- Matt