Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 06:18:05PM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> How is sending an SMTP-conformant message to the address listed in the From:
> or Reply-To: fields of a message you receive not a "reasonable effort"?

It is, but if that message bounces because you're sending mail from a dynamic
IP, it's reasonable to at least try to get the message through by other
means.  You would probably do this if your birthday message to your auntie
bounced, so why not go the extra mile when you are performing official duties?

> Some people percieve that I am the anti-christ.  Would you like to pander to
> their delusions as well?

Do they have evidence?

--Adam
--