Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On 20-Sep-04, 17:39 (CDT), Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> wrote:

> As far as 'jumping through hoops', setting up and properly maintaining your
> own SMTP server is a pretty big 'hoop' for most people, even those who
> consider themselves to be technically competent.

If it's so hard, why do we insist that every new Debian install include
exim?

If running a SMTP server from a dynamic IP host is so wrong, why do we
insist that every new Debian install include exim?

(Yes, I know that one can work around it. But exactly the people who are
likely to take the defaults on the install are the ones that Adam is
complaining about.)

Steve

--
Steve Greenland